Fall is officially here, and I am so here for it! I did all my fall decorating this week, and the house is looking cozy. Maybe I should do a fall house tour; what do you think?
Here’s the thing though, I need input from you guys! Please chat with me in the comments!
Would you prefer for me to share all the fall decor in
a) a regular blog post with lots of photos or
b) should I get my act together and get a Youtube channel going?
Your opinion matters a lot when I decide what content to create, so sharing is caring! I want to hear from you!
On the blog this week, I participated in a fall blog hop with my DIY fall wreath. My fellow bloggers did not disappoint with all their creative ideas! Which brings us to…
What are we reading this week?
My friend Marie saw a pampas grass wreath at Crate & Barrel and, like a true DIYer, decide that she can make it for a fraction of the price. Read how she dried pampas grass for this project.
Crystal made this beautiful fall garden hat that she hung on her gorgeous greenhouse named Annie. The process is similar to making a traditional wreath but it is such a fresh and creative idea! Her images are beautiful!
Melba’s fall DIY is a beautiful piece of wall art made with dried flowers. It almost reminds you of a wreath but it is super stylish!
KariAnne shows us how to make beautiful dried flower bundles. They are so cute and perfect for a neutral color scheme.
But wait, there’s more…
- 10 Gorgeous ideas to decorate your staircase walls
- Do you know how to tell the difference between vintage and antique? This post explains it well.
- How to make these beautiful and creative place cards from clay
- 13 Creative ways to style your bookshelves for fall
- How cute are these DIY pumpkin topiaries?
- These DIY placemats for fall are absolutely adorable!
- This recipe for overnight cinnamon rolls gives me all the fall feels!
- 5 Home Staging Secrets That Actually Translate into Stylish, Real-Life Decorating Ideas, According to an Expert
- You will love these super cute painted pumpkin ideas
- You HAVE to see this New England-Style House By Sarah Richardson Design
And one for the road…