While writing to you this weekend, I’m sitting on this gorgeous deck…
Looking at this view…
And this sunset…
For the first time in forever, we are on a weekend getaway. Not even far from home, just far enough. Where the silence is overwhelming. I already feel recharged after just two days here.
What happened on the blog this week?
It has been a stressful week! The blog was down for a good chunk of the week, and my nerves were raw. I realized that I need to get new hosting first thing Monday morning.
The good news is that I managed to share the budget-friendly outdoor seating area I created recently. A few days late, but nonetheless!
Amazing posts I want to share with you this week:
- Michele created this beautiful home office that I just can’t get enough of. Just look at that wallpaper!
2. Read all about how this gorgeous breakfast nook bench was created.
3. The story of the greenhouse named Annie will melt your heart!
4. All the amazingness that can be created with paint techniques
More posts and articles worth reading:
- I really enjoyed and very much agreed with this article about the trends in home decor designers are most nostalgic for
- This inspiring garage makeover
- This sweet twine and lace craft
- These cement leaves that I would love to make
- All the tips on where to start with your room makeover
- This super cute DIY cake stand
- Bourbon and sage cocktail? Yes please!
- A dreamy makeover for this very famous kitchen
So much inspiration! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!